Pages

Can't find? Search Here:

Friday 14 September 2012

Latest Best cute Love Line Sms


I can't promise YOU that I'll not change ....
I can't promise YOU that I'll not have many different moods..
I can't promise YOU that I'll not hurt YOUR feelings sometimes .. 
I can't promise YOU that I'll always be strong ....

BUT.... 

♥ I do promise YOU that I will always be supportive of YOU..
♥ I do promise YOU that I will share all my feelings with YOU...
♥ I do promise YOU that I will be completely honest with YOU..
♥ I do promise YOU that I will laugh and cry with YOU..
♥ Most of all I do promise YOU that I will love you always and forever ♥♥♥

Tags  :my love feeling, you are in love, 2012 love special, cute lines sms, best love sms, love sms collections 2012 best love sms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts